The Maryland Onsite Wastewater Professionals Association (MOWPA) is a 501 C(6) not-for-profit organization, chartered in September 2004 to provide education and training programs for individuals and companies working in the onsite sewage disposal system industry.
OUR MISSION….to promote and enhance the use of onsite wastewater treatment and disposal by providing a forum for education, development and information transfer in order to create viable treatment processes, design, construction, operation and maintenance capabilities within the onsite industry
Here are Upcoming MOWPA Events:
See Education & Training for course details
|November 3, 2016||MOWPA Annual Conference|
|January 2017||Onsite Systems Inspections – Practices & Procedures Course *Please check again for more details closer to this time frame*|
Here are Upcoming MDE Events:
None at this current time.
Benefits of Membership
- Discount rates on state and national training and conferences.
- Automatic NOWRA Membership, the National Onsite Wastewater Recycling Association.
- Your Name and Company will be listed in the “Septic Locator”—an online directory and search engine designed to allow you to easily find a local product supplier, service provider or individual industry practitioner in your area.
- Monthly NOWRA Newsletters on industry and association developments.
- Periodic MOWPA Newsletters with local info about the onsite industry.
- Access to technical expertise and resources.
- A forum for the industry practitioners in Maryland to voice their concerns to government officials and regulators.